One of the biggest decisions you can make is to go into business for yourself.
Should you operate as a C-Corporation, S-Corporation, Nonprofit or an LLC?
An LLC is an entity formed under state law with both tax and legal advantages. It’s a flexible and relatively easy-to-use form of owning a business or investment.
A Corporation is a legal entity governed by state law, that exists separate and apart from those individuals who created it. It is an invaluable asset protection tool because it shields all of its participants from liability for the debts of the business.
The 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation offers federal corporate income tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. IRC § 501(c)(3) nonprofits must be organized for religious, charitable, educational, scientific or literary purposes.
Contact Us at 1-800-254-5779 for Assistance
Organizations Formed and Counting!
Our Goal is To…
Shield your personal assets from the threat of lawsuits.
Keep your business dealings private.
Reduce your taxes,
increase your profits.
SAGE Integrates Strategies & Solutions that Will…
- Take Advantage of the lowest tax rate on your individual and corporate returns
- Save thousands of dollars a year with a home-based business
- Gain confidence that your claimed expenses and deductions could beat an IRS audit
- Learn how to deduct your travel and vacation expenses
- Discover how to legally pay for medical, dental and vision expenses
- Hire your children tax-free
- Turn your car into a tax-deductible goldmine
- Leave a lasting legacy for your family
- Reduce your estate/inheritance taxes
- Build a firewall between your personal and business assets
- Start to establish real business credit to eliminate using your social security number
- Amass serious retirement funds using the magic of compound interest – all with before-tax dollars
- Take advantage of deductible charitable contributions that support nonprofit organizations
- Take advantage of a lot of hidden tax credits available that most people are completely unaware
- Split, deduct and defer your income legally
If You Don’t Take Action…
If you are a sole proprietor with employees:
Just one lawsuit could wipe out your business and personal assets.
If you have a business partner, operating as a general partnership and your partner over extends the business and creates a bunch of debt:
You are 100% liable for the actions of your partner exposing all of your business and personal assets.
Most Corporations/LLCs are putting their owners at risk because…
- They are not structured properly;
- They are not taxed in the most tax-advantaged way thereby losing out on thousands of dollars in tax deductible benefits;
- They are out of compliance (Federal, State, Local);
- They are failing to meet, and follow, the minimum requirements for operating a corporation or LLC which can enable a creditor, the courts, or the IRS to pierce your corporate veil and seize your personal and business assets;
- They are not building true business credit and find out years later they have none;
- The owner “doesn’t know what they don’t know” and is going to find out the hard way that it’s what you don’t know that costs you the most money, time and resources that you are working real hard to create.
- The business owner is receiving zero or unfortunately bad advice they thought were supposed to be helping them.
The Solution: Incorporate Your Business Now!
Sage International, Inc. understands that your success and financial future depend on your knowledge, skills and immediate access to critical information affecting your business. If you don’t get this information, you may be making dozens of mistakes without even knowing it, costing you, your business, your livelihood….and perhaps all of your future income.
Let’s get Started! Give us a call at 1-800-254-5779
Incorporate Your Business
What Our Client’s Say About Us
Incorporporate & Get Rich!
Cheri authored the book recommended by Robert Kiyosaki in Rich Dad Poor Dad. An exclusive from Sage International, Inc., this absolutely user-friendly manual is a complete home study course on establishing and effectively administering a corporation or limited-liability company. One of the biggest decisions you will ever make is to go into business for yourself.